I attended the World Economic History Congress in Kyoto this August. It was an amazing event, mainly because of the contrast between the diverse perceptions of historians from different backgrounds. As a first draft on the event, I wrote a summary of the papers about Brazil.
Members of the Harvard Strategists Group
- Hildete Vodopives
- Janar Wasito
What is on our mind
- Resilience is the word of the day at the Rockefeller Foundation
- Harvard neuroscientist research on Meditation
- Europe Rethinks the Schengen Agreement
- Brazil on the World Economic History Congress (Kyoto 2015)
- Harvard Online-learning has free courses for the alumni community
- Ricardo Amorim’s point of view on doing business in Brazil
- Our Linkedin group
- Article recommendation: “Your strategy needs a strategy”
- HBS Alumni Angels of Brazil raises funds from the Inter American Development Bank
- Did you know the Harvard-Brazil Radar?
Angels BCG Book Brazil e-learging education emerging markets Event future Harvard HBR History IBD investment IT Japan Linkedin Medicine MEdieval Architecture Math Meditation Microsoft money Neuroscience New York Times NY Times Otaviano Canuto philanthropy Resilience Rockefeller Foundation Social media Therapy USA World Bank